Outdoor park facilities include a short, paved interpretive trail around the ruin, landscaping with native plants and outdoor sculptures, and picnic area.
• Location is within the town of Blanding; 21.3 miles south of Monticello along Hwy 191 for 20.1 miles, right onto Est 200 North, right onto North 400 West, left onto West 400 North, right to access parking area.
• Open March – November (except Thanksgiving Day), Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm, Sun 9-4pm; December - February (except Christmas Eve & Day, New Year’s Eve & Day), Mon-Sun, 9am-2pm.
• Restrooms, water fountain, gift shop inside.
• Admission Fee: Yes
• Camping – Not allowed.
• Pets – Not allowed.
• Website: https://stateparks.utah.gov/parks/ (scroll down to Edge of the Cedars box)
• Address: 660 West 400 North, Blanding, UT, 84511
• Phone: (435) 678-2238
Edge of the Cedars is also part of the Four Corners Lecture Series. We've enjoyed many an afternoon listening to educators on pottery, weaving, rock art, geology, native plants, foods and life in general in the 4 Corners region of the Colorado Plateau.