• Location is at the southern end of Blanding; 21.4 miles south of Monticello, along Hwy 191 for 21.3 miles, right turn onto 700 South & left onto South 200 West to access parking area.
• Open April 15 – October 15, Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm, Closed Sunday.
• Admission Fee: Yes. Special group rates are available for tours of 10 or more persons.
Guided group tours are available with reservations.
• Camping: Not Allowed.
• Pets: Not Allowed.
• Website: http://www.dinosaur-museum.org
• Address: 754 South 200 West, Blanding, UT, 84511
• Phone: (435) 678-3454
From the youngest child to the oldest adult, if you are fascinated by dinosaurs, don't miss this museum!